Dear friends and families of CCC&S,
Poodles and Doodles and Fishes, oh my!
At CCC&S, we love people, but we also have a passion for animals! From the 8 therapy dogs who visit daily to the 49 dogs, 15 cats, and 4 singing birds living in our community, to the 2 bubbling fish tanks, 3 peaceful Koi ponds, and 3 secured dog parks, animals bring fulfillment and joy to the lives of our residents and patients every day.
Copper offers comfort when curling up in bed alongside a hospice patient, while Walter and Willa provide entertainment by chasing their tails, fetching a ball, or shaking a friendly hand. Charlie loves a comfortable lap to sit on, and Clara is happiest when she gets a good belly rub!
Did you know that animal-assisted therapy provides value by….
- Reducing anxiety and depression?
- Stabilizing vital signs, including a reduction in blood pressure?
- Improving physical activity and mobility?
- Improving appetite, nutrition, and hydration?
Your North Texas Giving Day gift can do all these things! By giving to the CCC&S pet therapy program, you help reduce the amount of medication a resident/patient might need, enhance the quality of life, and improve our residents’ and patients’ overall health and wellness. By supporting the CCC&S pet therapy program, you put a smile on the faces of our residents, patients, and teammates.
Canine friends Campbell, Copper Jr., Cindy, and Buddy all provide a purpose. Will you give with purpose?
We invite you to join us and help Christian Care Communities & Services reach our North Texas Giving Day goal of $50,000. Please contact the Mission Development team directly if you want to make a gift or pledge of more than $10,000. Our team can be reached by phone or email at:
Here is how you can help:
- Give now. From September 1 through September 21, you can give early by using the link below: https://www.northtexasgivingday.org/christian-care-senior-living-communities
Or, if you prefer, you can mail your North Texas Giving Day gift, before September 22, to the address below, and your gift will count toward our North Texas Giving Day goal.
Your gift can be mailed to
Christian Care Communities & Services
Attn: Mission Development
900 Wiggins Parkway, Mesquite, TX 75150
- Find your Passion and Give with Purpose on September 22! On September 22, donate to Christian Care Communities & Services between 6 a.m. and midnight.
- Spread the word to your friends and loved ones about Christian Care Communities & Services and North Texas Giving Day! Please encourage your friends and family to find their passion and give with purpose! Please create your own FUNdraising page to help us meet, or surpass, our goal. https://www.northtexasgivingday.org/christian-care-senior-living-communities
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated on North Texas Giving Day. Be sure to share our pages with your friends!
I appreciate your consideration of support!
Area Vice President of Business & Community Development
P.S. In the days leading up to North Texas Giving Day, September 22, we will be sharing heartwarming stories about pet therapy, the animals in our communities, and the difference they make in the lives of our patients and residents. Please look for our emails and follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
(Cherniack &Cherniack, 2014 and Edwards & Beck, 2002)